View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 11:06 PM
Reaper of Miracles
WCW Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

Right, so lack of a location means Santo doesn't get bounced out due to the match not being in his home country, and that also means that Steve is fucked. We're comparing a guy who was a megastar in wrestling for about 7 years to a guy who was a megastar in wrestling for about 30. 14 years after his retirement, and really only wrestling fans remember Steve Austin. 33 years after his death, and Santo remains as relevant as ever in his home country. Santo is a cultural icon in Mexico. His popularity is more comparable to Darth Vader's or Superman's in the States. I don't think there's ever been a performer that has had such a lasting effect on wrestling culture that Santo has had on Mexico's. Rikidozan in Japan is probably the only one that comes close.

In a battle with national pride on the line, Santo damn well better win this or the promoters will have a full scale riot on their hands.

Santo and Team ROTW win.
sendpm.gif