View Single Post
Old 08-27-2017, 08:56 AM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Personally, i get what they are trying to do with having affiliation and promoting other organizations but, they really need to focus more on they own brand first before trying to help other organizations. So i'm happy for Eddie that he won a title elsewhere even if i really don't know anything about this promotion, but i don'T want to see him defend the title on a GFW program. Anyway, i don't see it happening anyway mostly because of the timeframe of his victory. They already have taped all the shows going into bound for glory so you can't start a program now because of time and promoting a title defend without tv exposure isn't going to sell and would be meaninless. So they might has well just letting this one alone and if Edwards is still champion after Bound For Glory and they want to promote it, then do it. It won'T really change anything but go for it anyway.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote