View Single Post
Old 09-26-2017, 10:00 PM
Worshipping At The Palace of Bliss
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi View Post
Nakamura will be fine, Styles did okay but unfortunately I don't think they had much in mind for Breeze. Corbin sunk his own boat according to the dirtsheets.
I don't remember Styles feuding with Ziggler honestly, but I more so meant it takes these NXT guys a bit to look good again after feuding with Ziggler. A feud with him doesn't do much for these guys.

That was a good move by Owens to get the better of Shane instead of just fighting him or simply running.