View Single Post
Old 11-29-2017, 10:18 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rge2010 View Post
OIn reflection maybe 20 women coming in at 1 minute intervals would be a better solution.Also, to the guy who said WWE Womens division had zero compelling matches for Mania...

Asuka vs Charlotte
Asuka vs Nia Jax
Asuka vs Paige
Asuka vs Rousey (she will appear)

All Wrestlemania worthy IMO.
I was that guy. But, I was just mentioning to Jack-Hammer that I, personally, do not feel any of the potential women's matches are compelling. I am sure there are plenty of compelling possibilities for those who find this women's division interesting. I just don't find it interesting, based on how they have been booked. If Rousey and/or the Four Horsewomen came out, maybe that would be a cool moment. But, as far as compelling--as in looking forward to it at all--it's not for me.

The tag title match at this past Mania was not compelling. The Hardys came out and I enjoyed that moment. So, anticipating and enjoying what is seen are two different things. I have no anticipation interest in any women's match. But, I can--and hopefully will--be entertained by them, if booked well.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote