View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 10:02 AM
Not really working as a
WWE Diva's Champion

Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...

First and foremost this movie does live up to the expectations. Amazing script, amazing score and songs. Damien Chazelle outdid his amazing work on "Whiplash" and I feel honored to have seen this movie. Absolutely my favorite so far, even though I still need to see "Moonlight" and "Manchester By The Sea".

The task of delivering an original musical is bigger than a good drama and for that reason, I do believe this one should take the Oscar for Best Picture. It's also a love letter to Hollywood's golden age and it obviously work to deliver the director's passion for jazz music in a significant way.

The movie is carried, mostly, by Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling. There really isn't secondary characters in it. It's just a good old fashion romance, filled and I mean absolutelly filled with amazing metaphors.

Go watch this movie with your significant other. I'm telling you, you'll laugh, you'll get frustrated, you'll cry and you'll be thinking about the true meaning of love. It's a very current subject or at least, a current interpretation of what love is and it's position in today's society.

Rating: 5/5.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote