View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 03:59 PM
Not really working as a
WWE Diva's Champion

Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...

I don't think I've ever had a movie discussion here at WrestleZone. That's kind funny, since I work for a big movie magazine in my country. Anyway, thanks to that work I was talking about, I caught an early screening for Martin Scorcese's "Silence" and even though it isn't going to be the magnum opus that the early buzz made it out to be, it was still a great movie.

The master has lost a step in many aspects, but there's always that little thing that's just better than anything else in the market and in Silence, more than the complexity of the script or the ideology behind it, I gotta tell you I absolutely loved the japanese's in this. This is not an official review and just a discussion with a bunch of people who love movies, so I did not look for names or anything because, seriously the drama was all set thanks to our asian friends and I mean all of them.

Andrew Garfield as the lead for this movie is actually what's wrong. He's a talented actor, but terrible miscast in this one. I would totally have bought Adam Driver a lot more as the lead. Liam Neeson just needs to be there and speak, so don't expect any awards for him too. If you're a fan of Andrew Garfield, seriously stick to "Hacksaw Ridge" or "The Amazing Spider-Man" movies. In here, he just doesn't fit even though he tried his best.

Also, I'm portuguese and I've studied the subject of christians in Japan so as an historic piece, it's an amazing experience. Americans seem to be more religious than most, so you'll probably get rilled up for the whole step on Christ's face and stuff.

My official star review would be: 3,5/5.

I'm catching La La Land tomorrow (hasn't even premiered here!) and Manchester By The Sea next weekend. Really excited for it.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote