View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 02:16 AM
Sally Section
Mr. Money in the Bank

Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Suplex View Post
I voted Dagger for had he not run this likely would not have been as much a train wreck as it was.
HA!

Drama was bound to happen. Take three people, offer them something they think they want, then say only one of them can have it. I have three sisters. I spent the first eighteen years of my life doing this, it's foolproof. Please don't try and tell me that this process would have been handled with respect and maturity, if it wasn't for that one guy you didn't like. Fuck, maybe you even believe that. This election process certainly let us know where our lowest common denominator on this board is.
sendpm.gif