View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 10:21 AM
Resident Hip Hop Junkie
Knockout Champion

Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via AIM to Pimpin Send a message via MSN to Pimpin Send a message via Yahoo to Pimpin

vs HBK wrestlemania 19 Many people consider this a great match & I agree with them. HBK was already a legend & Jericho was just a year removed from being the first EVER undisputed champion. These two put on a wrestling clinic out there & my favorite part of the match was the ending as Jericho racked HBK after he hugged him.

vs Cena at Summerslam 05 I believe Jericho was gonna beat Cena & boy I did want it to happen. Like someone else said earlier this marked the first time that Cena was booed heavily as champion as the crowd was split 50/50(a trend that still goes on today as we speak). The match was fantastic & you all know what happened the next night.
sendpm.gif