View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 09:33 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

MattMoses worked a dark match on ECW recently...MattMoses worked a dark match on ECW recently...MattMoses worked a dark match on ECW recently...MattMoses worked a dark match on ECW recently...MattMoses worked a dark match on ECW recently...MattMoses worked a dark match on ECW recently...MattMoses worked a dark match on ECW recently...MattMoses worked a dark match on ECW recently...MattMoses worked a dark match on ECW recently...MattMoses worked a dark match on ECW recently...MattMoses worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Chris Jericho vs. John Cena - Summerslam 2005

A rematch of sorts from the triple threat match a month previous which featured Christian. I remember this match entirely, because I actually believed that Jericho was going to dethrone Cena at the time, and boy did I want him to. This match also marked the first time Cena became heavily booed and had the crowd split as champion; a trend which continues to this day. The action was top-notch, and the aftermath resulted in Jericho being fired from the WWE the next night on RAW.

Chris Jericho vs. Triple H - Fully Loaded 2000

I loved this build-up to this match. You actually believed these two shared a violent hatred for each other going into it. Previously, Jericho had been screwed out of the title by Triple H, which lead to Jericho costing Triple H his number one contenders match. What resulted is my personal favourite Last Man Standing match in WWE history. The action was intense and the crowd was hot, and is a match I still don't ever get bored of to this day.

sendpm.gif