View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 04:30 AM
WWE Women's Champion

Marquis is getting phone calls from TNA...Marquis is getting phone calls from TNA...Marquis is getting phone calls from TNA...Marquis is getting phone calls from TNA...Marquis is getting phone calls from TNA...Marquis is getting phone calls from TNA...Marquis is getting phone calls from TNA...Marquis is getting phone calls from TNA...Marquis is getting phone calls from TNA...Marquis is getting phone calls from TNA...Marquis is getting phone calls from TNA...
Send a message via MSN to Marquis

Chris Jericho vs Dean Malenko: The Great American Bash (1998)

My personal favorite Jericho match. Technical and fast paced, but slow enough for proper selling. Easily some of the best, if not the best counters i have seen in a match. Although usually i am not fond of DQ's, i could not ignore the great match prior to the DQ. Though the reason behind the DQ was great as well. When Jericho spoke those words to Malenko at the turnbuckle, i was telling myself " He did not just say that"!. Without a doubt in my mind, this is hands down my favorite Jericho match.

Chris Jericho vs Shawn Michaels: Wrestlemainia 19

You will definitely see this match posted a couple of times in this thread. Widely considered by many Jericho's and even Michael's best match. How can it not be? You have 2 legends squaring off on the grandest stage of them all. On a card with so many great matches, this match will easily stand out the most for years to come.

Last edited by Marquis : 02-05-2009 at 05:17 AM.
sendpm.gif