View Single Post
Old 07-06-2017, 10:56 PM
WZCW Elite Openweight Champion
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Smackdown for nearly the entire first year of the new brand split, other than VERY brief moments when Raw had better stuff, has been the better brand. Raw has had its ups and its downs while Smackdown has been far more consistent. They found a formula that for the most part works pretty well. Raw has focused more on the "entertainment" side of things with more "big moments" happening on the red brand. Smackdown has focused more on the in-ring action and given opportunities we would never have seen otherwise without this new brand split. Smackdown's gone down in quality a bit lately, so that does need to be mentioned. I wasn't a fan of Jinder becoming a World Champion and hope he loses the title soon whether it be to Cena in a record breaking 17th time or through a Corbin cash-in, or even to Orton in the Punjabi Prison match. Naomi VS Lana is one of the worst Women's Championship feuds in recent memory. When disregarding these things, the blue brand has continued to be the superior brand.

Raw has had a lot of idiotic booking. Lesnar as Universal Champion for longer than one PPV cycle was a horrible idea. It was awful when he was World Heavyweight Champion a couple of years ago so I cannot fathom why they would do it again, especially when the fans have made it VERY clear that the majority do NOT want Roman Reigns as the top guy let alone the guy who will "save" them from Lesnar. The Raw Tag Team division has been boring other than the nostalgia from the return of the Hardys. Don't EVEN get me started on the Cruiserweights. The Raw Women's division has been excellent between the history Charlotte and Sasha made, as well as now with Alexa Bliss being at the top of the division. Although even the women have been through terrible booking decisions such as how they ended Charlotte's PPV Streak and how Bayley has been booked....

In short.... Smackdown is fun enough to still watch without skipping much other than the commercials despite it having some odd booking recently, yet most of the content on Raw is a chore to watch unless I DVR it to watch later so I can fast forward past all the stupid stuff.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif