View Single Post
Old 07-06-2017, 03:05 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

The Samoan Heritage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Samoan Heritage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Samoan Heritage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Samoan Heritage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Samoan Heritage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Samoan Heritage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Samoan Heritage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Samoan Heritage worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I wouldn't say Smackdown is the better show. In the last few weeks or so, I would have to give the edge to Raw.

SD is a mess currently.
-No one cares about their world title feud or the competitors involved.
-They have talent like Tye, Harper, Rowan, and American Alpha not doing anything and going weeks without ever being seen.
-They booked their women's champion to be an afterthought.
-Owens title reign has been pretty lackluster and because of the focus on the MITB match, the KO/AJ feud lost some steam.

Raw I have to honestly say, I like it. Could be better, but it's descent.
-Goldust and Truth's feud hasn't been too overexposed and feels pretty old school.
-I am loving the Titus Worldwide. It has given two guys with zero character something to work with.
-Strowman and Reigns is good
-Joe and Lesnar have been great! (though I fear the obvious results)
-I don't see Cass as a believable heel, but Enzo really got me invested in this feud.
-Miz is on his A game and I am usually entertained...until Ambrose comes out.
-I like the sorta-intertwined feuds of Hardys/Balor and Sheamus/Cesaro & Sampson.
With that said, Raw is failing miserably with Bray vs Rollins, as well as the Women's title picture. AND THE REVIVAL NEED OPPONENTS.

My opinion will more than likely change after Sunday's ppv, but I've enjoyed Raw, for the most part, more than SD.

Last edited by The Samoan Heritage : 07-06-2017 at 03:08 AM.
sendpm.gif