View Single Post
Old 07-06-2017, 01:44 AM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Smackdown has been more willing to try different things. I'm not just saying this because Jinder is champ. Look at the current storylines going on.

Jinder vs Orton hasn't been that great, but they are blowing it off in a gimmick match that is an actual gimmick match instead of just a gimmick PPV.

Owens vs Styles is a battle between two of the best in ring performers going today.

Usos vs New Day is switching it up with different segments. Also in the tag division, Breezango is killing it in segments and hopefully the trashed office storyline goes somewhere.

I have zero interest in anything related to Naoimi, but the rest of the division has been featured and booked mostly as equals.

Corbin is beating guys up and hold MITB and looks to be headed to face Shin.

lets not forgot Cena is coming back to kill Rusev again. This one isn't great, but it's just a token USA vs evil foreigner feud to get Cena reserablished....not that he needs it.

Oh and Maria and Mike Bennet keep making out.

Raw's title feud has been far and away better than Smackdown. Joe is looking like a legit killer and has been booked stronger than just about anyone going against Brock. After that, it's not great.

Roman is getting the shit kicked out of him by Braun, who is getting a face reaction based on the fact that he is getting the upper hand over Roman. It's fun, but the reactions should be the exact opposite.

Then you have a nostalgia tag team in a drawn out feud between charismatic black holes.

Miz and Dean fighting over the IC title for what seems like the last year, only this time with half of the Social Outcasts involved.

Alexa and Sasha being pushed at the expense of every other female not named Nia.

Oh and sometimes Neville shows up and screams at Titus.

I mean jut compare the two and top to bottom Smackdown is better. Yes, Raw has the better world title feud by far, but that only goes so far in a three hour show.