View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 01:26 PM
Throwing a tantrum
King of the Ring

Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...

I pick Jericho here, he has always been one of the most excting men in Ladder matches, plus he had a lot of experience in them even before the WWE. I have only ever heard of one Rey Mysterio match, and it was uneventful. Liger I Have also never seen a match of his, but since he is a very smart, fast wrestler, he does better than Rey here. RVD will have a bit of an issue here, because he will be taking high risk moves against Liger here, and that will cost him. Jericho is extremely smart, and will wait for all the the other three men to dominant.

Whoa, whats with the score? I had Mysterio last on my list of winning this match. Only name I really recognize is Echelon, so that is strange.