View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 02:12 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

LigerBomb is getting some looks on Smackdown...LigerBomb is getting some looks on Smackdown...LigerBomb is getting some looks on Smackdown...LigerBomb is getting some looks on Smackdown...LigerBomb is getting some looks on Smackdown...LigerBomb is getting some looks on Smackdown...LigerBomb is getting some looks on Smackdown...LigerBomb is getting some looks on Smackdown...LigerBomb is getting some looks on Smackdown...LigerBomb is getting some looks on Smackdown...LigerBomb is getting some looks on Smackdown...

So I see Rey is forging ahead now with (as of this writing) 30 votes. Sadly I also see that something like 90% of those who voted for Rey have less than 10 posts on this board total worse still most of these people having a giant gaping zero next total posts...
Anyways, what else... um, I guess I should also mention the Heavyweight incarnation of Liger aka "Battle Liger" aka no shirt, open mouth mask, and even more muscular/badass Liger.

Lemme put it this way: remember when Rey got his Heavyweight shot and 'roided up, thereby slowing him down, and ruining his work rate? Well imagine if he didn't suck, and actually was booked to hang in there and keep pace with the heavyweights (even tossing some of them around!), and actually be taken seriously rather than getting jacked to the gills and still getting manhandled and made to look weak.

Again, normal Jushin "Thunder" Liger would be more than enough, but Battle Liger would be even more dominant, though perhaps a slight step slower, as he relied even more on sheer power, punishing strikes, and raw technical ability to combat the Heavyweight division.
sendpm.gif