View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 10:42 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

LigerBomb is getting some looks on Smackdown...LigerBomb is getting some looks on Smackdown...LigerBomb is getting some looks on Smackdown...LigerBomb is getting some looks on Smackdown...LigerBomb is getting some looks on Smackdown...LigerBomb is getting some looks on Smackdown...LigerBomb is getting some looks on Smackdown...LigerBomb is getting some looks on Smackdown...LigerBomb is getting some looks on Smackdown...LigerBomb is getting some looks on Smackdown...LigerBomb is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Jeez if this keeps up I may have to actually make my first thread ever on these forums and complain about the rank injustices that are going on here....

Ah, who'm I kiddin'. I've not the time nor interest in doing so. Anyways, as to not get a spam infraction: I'd like to add that Liger also has an ultra hardcore persona known as Kishin Liger (think Liger+Great Muta) as well as super heel persona, namely Black Liger, who if participating in this match would make his opponents even more uppercase F-U-C-... well you know. Both personas up the violence and heel tactic factors in Liger's favor and would be even harder to deal with. In any case be it Kishin, Black, or Jushin, Liger really would have this in the bag.
Lastly I still am a bit confused as to why no one save for a select few of the 73 voters (at the time of this post) have bothered to say anything about this Gold medal match. Tis a shame.
sendpm.gif