View Single Post
Old 01-19-2016, 08:19 AM
Believes in The Shield!
WWE European Champion

Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to Trill Co$by Send a message via Skype™ to Trill Co$by

Are you people serious, or is this like some idiotic level of trolling I've never come to understand? First of all, everyone wants to talk about how wrestling isn't believable because of size differences, and then WWE gives you a guy like Brock Lesnar who steamrolls over virtually a midget compared to him, and you people sit there and bash the damn thing you begged for. How in the hell can you sleep at night? Seriously, do you just stay up and find every tiny little thing to nitpick and then finally make a post about it?

Brock Lesnar, as previously stated, had Suplexed his way through EVERYBODY... John Cena, Triple H, HBK, Undertaker, Big Show, Mark Henry, Bo Dallas, Kane, Jamie Noble, Joey Mercury, Roman Reigns, CM Punk... the list is endless and yet here he is doing the same thing to a guy like Rollins and you find a problem with it. Brock Lesnar is a beast, and the reason why he does his Suplex Repeat shtick is because HE CAN. Who the hell is going to stop him? Who's going to be bold enough to stand up to him and say, "I dare you to Suplex me, bitch" and then be able to back that shit up? Absolutely nobody. And that's the beauty of Brock Lesnar. He can't lose, even when he does eventually lose. He's just that high on the Boss list. He's like Frieza, a legit badass that does what he wants when he wants.

The only problem I see in WWE is that they're not building the NEXT Brock Lesnar. But at the same time, why should they? They've got the REAL thing in their hands right now, so why not milk it for as long as possible.
Proud #BellaArmy Member
sendpm.gif