View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 08:04 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

MMK is looking to come up from OCW...MMK is looking to come up from OCW...MMK is looking to come up from OCW...MMK is looking to come up from OCW...MMK is looking to come up from OCW...MMK is looking to come up from OCW...

WRESTLEMANIA 26

Streak vs. Career
The Undertaker def. Shawn Michaels

World Heavyweight Championship:
CM Punk def Edge, Chris Jericho

Punk should have been involved in this match. Even if it was through the MITB briefcase he held. Perhaps he adds himself to the match the night of the event, or mid-match or even post match. Edge and Jericho were the past at this point. Punk was the future.
Punk:"Edge is yesterdays news. Straight Edge is the future".

John Cena & Bret Hart def Batista & Vince McMahon
Sadly, Bret simply couldn't wrestle at this stage in his life after the stroke. The match with Vince was a mistake. But I like the idea of them having some interaction. A tag team match limits their amount of ring time but still allows for Bret to get the win by locking Vince in the sharpshooter. Plus we did see Cena and Bret interacting a lot together leading up to Mania, and Batista held Bret while Vince slapped him around. So combining these two feuds seems like a natural move.

Money in the Bank Ladder Match:
John Morrison def R-Truth, Jack Swagger, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne, Christian, Rey Mysterio
Seeing as how The Miz won a MITB ladder match later that year, having both he and Morrison carrying briefcases would have only added to their feud to see who would be the real breakout star from their tag team days. After Morrison fails to cash in succesfully, Miz claims he can do everything Morrison does only better and more successfully. Christian would be my second choice to get the win.

Triple Threat Match:
Cody Rhodes def Randy Orton, Ted DiBiase

I give the win to Cody here. But not because in hindsight he was the real breakout star of the group. But because Orton was already established and they were clearly planning for Dibiae to be a star. Cody needed something. Very similar to Rolling being the guy to turn on The Shield. He needed more than Reigns and Ambrose. I feel the same was true for Cody. Plus, he ended up becoming a bigger star than Dibiase anyway so it's not like they would have regretted having him go over. After the match, Orton hits an RKO on both. Orton winning this match pretty much buried the other two for quite some time.

Sheamus def Triple H
Sheamus won the title WAY too soon. He should have beat Triple H at Mania (old blood should always put the new blood over) and THEN got a title reign.

Tag Team Championship
Hart Dynasty def Show Miz

Bret Hart and The Miz had several great back and forth confrontations in 2010, so I like the idea of The Harts feuding w/Miz and Show. Finish sees Big Show turns on Miz, knocking his lights out, thus allowing the Harts to get the win.

Womens Championship
Natalya def Stephanie

Bring Stephanie back to feud with the female hart. Vince attempts to screw Natalya out of the title while Steph puts her in the sharpshooter, but Bret knocks Vince out before he can call for the bell. Natalya reverses and gets the win.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote