View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 09:36 PM
Turn Bayley heel
TNA Champion

Tastycles is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Tastycles is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Tastycles is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Tastycles is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Tastycles is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Tastycles is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Tastycles is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Tastycles is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Tastycles is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Tastycles is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Tastycles is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...
Send a message via MSN to Tastycles

A darkened changing room, after Apocalypse. Garth Black is sitting and removing his wrestling attire - kneepads etc.

Black: The crowd behave like it's a shock that Cooper is 'one of them'. It's been obvious all along. Everything I have said for two years has so obviously been true, but what's the point? You can only shout into the rain for so long.

I'm the hero the WZCW Universe needs, but I'm not the one it deserves right now.

He stands up, and walks out of the room, leaving his boots hanging on the clothes peg behind him.

WrestleZone Tournament, 2015
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote