View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 10:11 AM
Better than I think I am
WWE Women's Champion

Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...
Lightbulb

Vlad was on his knees with both his hands tied above his head with a duct tape. His head is arched back; he was reluctant to be in that position, in fact, he was forced to arch his head by a Classic Bowie, touching his throat. The sharp teeth of that knife was ready to pierce through his flesh. The man who has gravitated the heartless Vlad is none other than his doppelganger, Vee Adzenhan. Vee has tears in his eyes but his hands were firm in holding that knife.

Vlad : You can never kill me. That's what differentiates YOU and ME. I am what they say You are not!

Vee: How you could do just all this to me?

Vlad: You know the answer, boy.

Vlad falls on the floor but before his heart stops it's beating, before his eyes shuts close forever, before everything fades completely away, he utters his final words.

Vlad: Now.... Blood... Is... on your... Hands...

Vee, with tears rolling down his eyes, looked at his hands. He goes on his knees and palmed his hands to his face and rubs it down only to make his entire face red. But... The blood disappears from his face. So does the body of Vlad in front of him. There's no trace of whatsoever happened at that juncture. Vee removes his hands off his face and looks right into the camera.

He gave that perpetual grin, the same grin of Vlad. He lets out a maniacal laugh as the screen fades.

???: Now that's how it'll happen, chaps. That is how Vlad will turn Vee into himself!

Another Vee appears in front of the camera pointing towards the video clip. He's a bit nerdy though, in his looks, wearing a big pair of glasses and combed down hair and a huge white lab coat.

Nerdy Vee: You see, Vlad never had any plans to replace Vee in this dimension. His plan is very simple. Turn Vee into Vlad. For those feeble-minded, here I give you an explanation.

Click for Spoiler:

Nedy Vee: Vlad is going to slowly infuse all his behaviours and attitude into Vee and slowly turn himself into the person he doesn't expect to be. Apparently, Vlad isn't going to live physically, but will relive the years he lost, mentally and psychologically, against the timeline in Vee's dimension. Vee is not even going to remember any of such events that happened. He's simply going to be VLAD!

Nerdy Vee adjusts his glasses with a pride on his face but his glasses just disappears in thin air. His expression changes into a shock.

Nerdy Vee: Ah, bugger! I forgot. Vee never wanted to be a needy scientist. Which means I never exist! But one thing folks, what I've shown you is in the foreseeable future but it May or May Not happen. It all depends! It's just...

Before he could finish, he vanishes in thin air...

Credits: Dave
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote