View Single Post
Old 10-31-2016, 05:48 PM
WZCW Head of Creative
WCW Champion

GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Batti Otaku's RP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramparte's Epilogue View Post

Ramparte: "Promise me. Promise me you will not be a wrestler. Not in WZCW."

Batti bawled her fist.

She closed her eyes.

And all she saw was the two masked men she did nothing about.

She clenched tighter.

Batti: "I promise..."
She crossed her fingers in hopes that Ramparte didn't see them.

Batti's Prologue

As The Recluse settled in for a nap, Batti Otaku stepped out of his hospital room and into the lobby. She wiped away her tears and paced around the floor, not caring about the looks she was getting. The unthinkable happened. Ramparte's career was completely over. Ambushed by some upstart group of men. An ironic end to a former member of Cerberus.

Batti Otaku wavered. She was tearing up. It wasn't fair.

Ramparte: "Promise me. Promise me you will not be a wrestler. Not in WZCW."

It wasn't fair at all! Otaku stomped out into the parking lot. She needed to get away...needed to do something. Anything. How could he make her promise that? Doesn't he realize she was stubborn?

Batti: "Hmph."

She rummaged through her phone, looking for a specific contact.

Batti found Mr. Banks's phone number.

The blonde bit her lip. Several minutes passed before her phone lit up and a little jingle played to inform her she had a new message.

Batti: "YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" XD

The cheery-eyed rookie hailed a taxi and made a beeline for her destination- The Talking Stick Resort Arena, Phoenix, AZ.

Lethal Lottery VIII.

Batti Otaku sighed while she waited in line at The Talking Stick Resort Arena. There were rumors all around her that there would be major surprise entrants this year for Lethal Lottery. Nobody paid her any attention. She pouted and played with her phone.

Batti: "I shoulda brought Captain Claws with me..."

She gave the tender her ticket and stepped into the building. It was beyond crowded; people and merchandise clashed together and the blonde couldn't guess which one was which. Otaku wiggled through burly men wearing Vis Imperium shirts. A small child had a Warblade. A group of chatty girls looked like Kagura cosplayers. The whole place was madness.

And she loved every bit of it.

The eccentric hopped from one booth to another- savoring the culture of wrestling meeting convention panels. There were a few lesser known stars signing autographs.

Batti: "OH. EM. GEE. I'm boutta have a nerdgasm from Hell!!!" ^_^

She tried to keep it together as she remembered why she was there. She had to find an assistant.

Batti: "The fugg they even look like?"

She went from one booth to another spastically asking where she can find an assistant. Nobody knew what she was talking about. Dismayed, she started to get the feeling Mr. Sugar Daddy Banks only told her that so she would leave him alone. All she wanted was to defend Ramparte's honor. Was that such a horrible thing to ask for? Batti slumped down into a steel chair and placed her hands over her face.

???: "Ohayou! Are you Batti-chan?!?" >_> >_> >_>

The WZCWeeaboo raised her head. A woman no older than she was addressed her. She wore Victorian Era clothing, and her hair was done up in exaggerated curls. For some reason her eyes were red like blood. Something about the girl made Otaku's skin crawl. She spoke cautiously.

Batti: "I am. Who might you be?"

???: "Squeeee!! My name is Desu Ne. I'm a WZCW assistant. First day, in fact!"

Batti: "You gotta be shittin' me." -_-

Desu: "NuUuuU! I'm here for chu, Batti Boo! Let's be friends. I heard you like anime? Tell me...do you also like teh Mudkips?" :3 :3 :3

Batti: "Can I get a do-over? Anybody else, pls?"

Desu: "What's wrong? Am I not kawaii enuff?"

She took a deep breath.

Batti: "Okay. I am being a little rude, sorreh. Rough night. Konnichiwa. I'd love to follow you and get this sitch taken care of."

Desu: "Cool beans! Yeah I get crazy when I see a fellow WZCWeeaboo. Time to be professional, okie day? Come with me, Miss Otaku."

They escape the large crowds and enter a terminal. Staff with various name tags, headsets, and clipboards walk passed them, not giving them a second look. A few monitors are set up to show what was happening down in the arena. A wrestling match was taking place, but Batti didn't ponder on it too much. They stepped away from the others and entered a short corridor. There was a desk and two chairs. Desu sat on one side.

Desu: "Okie. Nao time for the questions. Do you have experience in wrestling?"

Batti: "Umm I worked as a part timer over in BTW." :$

Desu: "The fuck is BTW?" <_< <_< <_<

Batti: "Errm nevermind. I wrestled on All-Stars! That was fun."

Desu: "I have no idea what that is either, kupo. Is that recognized by WZCW?"

Batti: "...no. It's non-canon." :|

Desu: "I see." :| :| :|

She wrote something down on a sheet of paper. A bead of sweat rolled down Batti Otaku's face.

Desu: "But you did work as a manager for Ramparte. Eck. Bet that was not so kawaii."

Batti: "He's my boyfriend so..."

Desu eyes widened and she mouthed "Wow". Batti had to restrain herself from calling the goth a bakka bitch.

Desu: "Interesting. Well I guess he's got some ookii dinero. Good for you. Well I guess you can get into Lethal Lottery on that. Hell, idk. They really didn't tell mwah what is okay and what isn't in wrestling. I'm new here. So just go over to the curtain and wait for your number to get called up." ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Batti: "What's my number?" :/

Desu: "I D K. Just run out there when your music plays."

Batti: "What's my fuggin' music???"

Desu: "I D K that either. Just stand there and something will happen maybe."

Batti: "You've been a lotta help..."

Desu "Heyyy don't mention it, eh? : ) I know we'll be best friends one day so don't get hurt out there. Give them a big ol' smile. Nobody expects newbies to win these things so just have fun. Ciao!!!"

Desu Ne left. Batti sighed deeply and placed a thumb and a forefinger over the bridge of her nose.

Batti: "Gads that was irritating. I don't sound like her, do I?" >.<

Batti Otaku went to the curtain and took a deep breath. This was her time now. She will find out who it was that injured Ramparte to the point of retirement. Batti could hear the fans loudly. Would they cheer for her when she walked out? Did they even know her that well? Everything was about to be answered. She bawled her fist like she did at the hospital.

Batti: "Alright old girl. This is it. This is the beginning of your story.

Do it for him.

Do it for you.

Do it for them!"

As the seconds ticked away, she heard the music she used in the SEXBOMB Invitational. It was the same one from All-Stars even. Batti Otaku smiled, and flung the curtains apart.

Batti: "Lulz I have no idea what I'm doing." XD

Reinstate The Fox!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote