View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 12:31 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by resignedknight View Post
I think we'll all agree this was entirely foreseeable, and I'm not hopping mad because of that, but why not let people sign up early, say throughout the last week? I haven't been able to sign up at all. Every time I get to the part where you finish entering your information and move on to the billing information, it simply never loads, eventually timing out. Pretty annoying and seems like the sign up problem was avoidable.
I can see your point, but this would never be avoidable regardless. They could have said "Sign up all week," but people still would have started doing it that very first day.

I think it will get worse as the day goes on with people signing up once work and school is over. I don't see any big deal between signing up today or the end of the week. I just did it just to do it. But if it had gotten as bad as where you are, I would have simply waited.

BTW, the site had timed out for me a bunch of times to. I just kept on trying until I got through.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote