View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 01:02 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

~Chapter 8: 10 Hurdles!~

The scene opens with Yemrez Reqonıc in a starting block in a large gymnasium. A 10 foot track was surrounded by bunch of people on both sides. And surprisingly, each one of them was booing Yemrez Reqonıc. There were chants for every wrestler Yemrez detests, especially Titus Avison & Justin Cooper. But Yemrez's focus was on her next match. Lack of focus had costed her two golden opportunities in her last two matches. As feared, she was choking when she got near her goal. But one chokes only when there's lack of focus. And that's why, Yemrez was going to participate in a 100 metres Hurdles. All alone. No one by her side. Everyone against her. All odds against her. Can she even the odds on her own when it matters the most?

Yemrez: YES! I CAN! AND I WILL!

Screaming so, Yemrez starts running with utmost will and soon meets her first hurdle. But she doesn't hesitate. She keeps going on and on with all the focus on the finish line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurdle 1
Yemrez Reqonıc
"First and foremost, I'm my own hurdle. I lose focus once I'm on the edge of a great victory. Be it at Olympic Finals or against Lynx at Gold Rush. I need to be focused on the victory. My victory. Victory of every person of Estonia. Every bird of Estonia. Every animal of Estonia. Victory of Nature. Victory of every wrestling fan. Victory of honesty."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurdle 2
War Zone
"A talented rookie who hasn't tasted a win in WZCW yet. Might be the most physically intimidating wrestler in WZCW today. But again not focused on winning. Just focused on destruction. But he needs to learn that whoever initiates destruction is himself destroyed as well."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurdle 3
Vox
"Another talented wrestler who had some unexpected success in WZCW. But again focus isn't on wrestling. Or on WZCW. Focus is on himself. Or on getting some charity funds when he himself can donate so much and doesn't do so. Rather raises funds. Why? That's a question he will never answer."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurdle 4
Wren
"A talented wrestler who has an unique mystique around her. However, still unable to defeat Titus at Gold Rush. Not because of her credentials. But because of lack of focus. Her relationship with her manager isn't warm by any measure. And now just fresh off a huge defeat at the hands of Titus. Again won't be focused."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurdle 5
Anthony Mancini
"A talented wrestler whom I won't mind calling a good person. He has been paying for his past deeds. Almost everyone leaves him. Failures and failures but he keeps going on. Yet, he fails because of lack of focus."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurdle 6
Vee A.D.Z
"A talent from whom expectations are high but he never stands by those expectations. He always insinuates that he's better than he thinks he's. Sorry but that's over confidence. And that always leads to failure. Because there's no focus."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurdle 7
Obi Okafor
"A rookie who has had a bittersweet career in WZCW. Won Mayhem Championship, thanks to the curse named Vis Imperium and then lost to Randy Studd of all people. You know why? Because you got soaked in the glory of being a king as well as a champion. Again no focus on wrestling. "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurdle 8
Xander LeBelle
"Oh dear! What do I say to a self-absorbed wrestler who keeps getting opportunities due to some corrupt connections and keeps on failing even with the help of his goons."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurdle 9
The Beard
"A former WZCW World Heavyweight Champion. I respect your talent, sir but I don't get how you're getting so many opportunities as a part-time wrestler. Recently, you got a match with the World Champion. Now, another chance at EurAsian Championship. Are you also gonna join Vis Imperium? "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurdle 10
Titus
"Aha. The so-called champion. Ever heard "Lifetime Achievement" Award? No, you don't deserve that. You deserve a "Lifetime Disappointment" Award. Disappointed every fan of the hero named Titus. Or The Red Mask. Every kid out there who was inspired by him. Everyone from Keystone City. Everyone from his family. "

Yemrez passes the last tough hurdle and sprints towards the finish line in even more intensity and hence reaches the finish line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finish Line
Click for Spoiler:
"Boos turned into cheers. That's what focus does."