View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 06:36 PM
Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via AIM to Shocky Send a message via MSN to Shocky

That could have been the case, but they also had a lot of time to plan this out and seek the proper permits and such. I don't think that having a years worth of time to prep the stadium, and the lack of pyro at the time, would have caused to big of a fuss.

I agree, I think the number of 90,000 plus is a little hazy, and hell you maybe right on the 80,000 max for the stadium. It's one of those things that you would like to believe the WWE on, but then again, physical layouts of the stadium make it hard to believe them.

Wowza, You kinda forget how many people were at that thing. If the actual bowl of the Stadium held 80,000 people, it's not inconceivable by that picture that 10,000+ on the floor.

sendpm.gif