View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 11:14 AM
Let me show ya somethin!!!
Million Dollar Champion

Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I don't need violence for the sake of violence, but the character Wolverine pretty much demands it. The Avengers was a great movie, but it was also a collection of very special individuals, each unique in their own way and able to suck you in with their personalities and dialogue. Yes, part of that goes to writing for sure, but to say Wolverine is known as being an articulate individual would just be dumb. His character personifies hardcore action. That's one reason he's always been so popular.

They have tried to humanize Wolverine already, and it hasn't worked. Or worked with very average results. They're trying too hard. He is a living, breathing fight scene. Keep it simple and I guarantee people will respond well.
sendpm.gif