View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 09:52 AM
semi-retired from WZ
ECW TV Champion

Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I will still see it. I don't expect to see storytelling like the Avengers, when dealing with a Wolverine stand alone movie. That isn't who Wolverine is. I expect violence from a guy that relishes dishing it out, maybe something about how he struggles to control his most violent tendencies, but other than that, as long as they don't fuck with the character to much, I am happy. It would be asinine to expect something along the scale of the Avengers, so I won't. Wolverine is what he is. You just can't tell a Wolverine story the same way as some other heroes.