View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 12:52 PM
Thank God For Sodamy.
WWE Women's Champion

GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via MSN to GI Cake Send a message via Yahoo to GI Cake Send a message via Skype™ to GI Cake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
I don't think Renner appeals to the teenage girl demographic but I might be wrong.
Nah man, something about Renner made my ex-girlfriend weak in the knees. He's definitely there for the teenage girl sex appeal.

Letting Stark build Ultron would just be a horrible mistake. Even more so if Marvel does plan to have Hank Pym in the Avengers and for his own movie.

Okay, lets break it down like this. Tony Stark. Tony has Trillions in the bank and fucks a lot of bitches Stark. Someone who's genius has not only saved his life but has advanced the Human Race into a golden age of renewable energy. Lets break down the things he has accomplished in the movie verse. He has.
  • Created an armored battle suit capable of standing toe to toe with Thor.
  • Disarmed every global terrorist that had Stark Tech weaponry (Iron Man 1)
  • Created a new element that is clean, powerful, and renewable (Iron Man 2)
  • Defeated an entire invading Alien Army (Avengers)
  • Again, disarmed another Global Terrorist and mastered Extremis (Iron Man 3)

Stark, for all intents and purposes, has not, and can not do wrong, and to think that his accomplishments in Movie-Verse pale in comparison to what he has been able to do in the mainstream 616 verse is absurd.

Okay, let's look at Pym. Seeing as Hank has not found his way to the Movies yet, lets talk about what he has done in Comics.
  • Discovered "Pym Particles" and created a way to use them to increase and decrease the size of anything
  • Created Ultron, the first AI that was sentient and became smarter than Pym, Richards, or Stark.
  • Caused the deaths of his ex-wife, Wasp, and the death of his best friend, Goliath
  • Constantly detracted and negatively affected the Avengers in every step of the way.
  • Founded the Avengers Academy. Which is basically Juvie for Superhero Teenagers who need to be set straight.

So lets cross out Ultron from that list, and we have a super-genius who constantly stumbles over his own feet, and add Ultron to Stark's list of feats in the Movie-verse and then what happens? You make Pym no more expendable than Hawkeye. Why insist on having an Ultron movie without Pym's involvement. For that matter, why bother ever adding in any other genius if Movie Stark is for all intents and purposes the god of the Marvel Movie Universe. Can we please not make Pym an afterthought?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
The streak is broken. I blame Pancake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
Like most things in life, it was Pancake's fault.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey's Alt View Post
Well I'll be goddammed. Mohammad did fuck a 9 year old.
sendpm.gif