View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 02:57 PM
I Am Jericho
WWE Diva's Champion

The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...

This is a MASSIVE fatal four-way match in more ways than one. Physically, these are four of the biggest, baddest and strongest on the roster who look and work like they could really decimate you in the ring. But, these are four guys who are proven main event talents and are undoubtedly the four most important and interesting guys on Raw right now. Lesnar by default, but the build of Strowman and most recently Joe have been great, and Reigns continues to draw the heat from the crowd. This clash won't be a technical masterpiece, but if they are given sufficient time, this could be fantastic and brutal.

As for who wins isn't so obvious I don't think. I think you could make a case for all four of these guys. Realistically, I think Joe has the least favourable odds going into this. He's doing great stuff right now but I don't think he's getting that world title any time soon. Then again, they shocked us this time last year when Kevin Owens won the title. I think Lesnar probably comes in next. There's a clear issue with the absence of the Universal Championship on a weekly basis and it seems WWE concur that the issue would be best solved with Lesnar dropping the belt. I suppose it then comes down to Reigns and Strowman. I'd prefer Strowman, but I would happily wait for his title win at WrestleMania 34. That's fantasy booking of course. Whoever wins, I'm excited for this match.

Last edited by The Perfect Max : 07-25-2017 at 03:00 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote