View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 03:24 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

Are we having an argument over semantics!? GOODY GOODY GOODY!

Pay Per View, what does it mean? In the sense that a Role Playing Game is any game where you play a role, a Pay Per View could be any random nonsense shown on TV in that you've paid money in some kind of way to see it.

I grew up with the notion that a Pay Per View was something where you had to *mean gene voice* call your cable company *end of mean gene voice* and pay a fee to watch it. If it wasn't on that special channel that the cable company ran specifically for content that had to be paid for one broadcast at a time, then it wasn't a Pay Per View.

This is still done, and is being massively undercut by the WWE network. I don't consider Network Specials to count as PPVs. but the NXT Takeover broadcasts of 2017 have apparently been available on Pay Per View.

It's likely a huge step to go from what I would define as being merely a network special like the MYC, to devoting an entire PPV to the potential of the female talent. If it happened; I for one would buy and would likely force myself to enjoy it regardless of how it went down.