View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 12:51 PM
Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I wouldn’t watch it personally but judging by everyone’s opinion I’m guessing it probably would succeed. I don’t think it could be a monthly thing but a yearly thing then I could go with. I’d probably have an important woman match on there to solidify the PPV like the woman’s MITB or the woman’s Rumble.

I wouldn’t watch it because I just don’t want to make more time for wrestling and having superstars that I don’t care about on a PPV isn’t going to change that. At the end of the day I don’t want to watch the WNBA, I wanna watch the NBA. Sure the WNBA has had legends like Lauren Jackson and Sue Bird and has a lot of talent now like Candice Parker, Tina Charles and Nneka Ok(I don’t know how to spell the rest of the name haha) but I’m picking Lebron James, Kevin Durant and james Harden every day over them. Hell I would even pick watching teams like the Kings and Suns over them. That’s what it’s like for the WWE for me. Watching Sasha kill it against whoever can be awesome to watch but I don’t watch wrestling for her, let alone the woman. I want to see dudes fuck each other up, not woman. I feel like that for UFC as well. I’m not sure an all woman’s UFC PPV would be as successful as normal. Maybe a one off but I wouldn’t say every month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistHulkHogan View Post
Khalifa tears dude. Tears flowing daddy. Only love. HH
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote