View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 07:34 AM
WCW TV Champion

d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger Dias View Post
To those who mentioned the Mae Young Classic, I do not think that should count. It was a tournament with multiple episodes that featured no one who was employed by the WWE at the time. What the threadstarter was looking for, was to see a show like No Mercy or Payback would work if one featured only women wrestlers. I get that people liked the Mae Young Classic but that was completely different from an all female WWE PPV.

Stone Cold, Daniel Bryan, NXT, Shinsuke Nakamura, gym trainers, people who aren't fat.... and now we can also add Asuka as well as all any wrestler from Japan to your list of people you irrationally hate.

Your comments towards Japan and their wrestlers, to very little surprise quite honestly, were 100% uncalled for. The place somebody lives or wrestles in does not make them a good wrestler or not. Did you get insulted by a gym trainer who liked Stone Cold and just happened to be Japanese? Either you are trolling or are in serious need of professional help. What you said is borderline racist.
But hang on, Digger, you are telling people that those Divas in the MYC don't count?

So, now you are again telling people who they should consider important and who they don't. Just because you don't rate the women in the MYC. I bet if Asuka was in the MYC, you would be getting a chubby over it, and wanting everyone to talk about her.

But then, unless someone like SCSA, Daniel Bryan, Shinsuke Nakamura, or Asuka, then you don't want them posting here. Funny, I don't know that it was all about you.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote