View Single Post
Old 02-14-2016, 03:58 PM
The LD Dweller

Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Watched the February 10th episode yesterday afternoon.

-Bengala vs Cobra Moon sucked. Neither was very good, Bengala especially. He wasn't all that lean last season, but this season it looked like he gained a lot of weight as he looked fatter than usual.

-The Aerostar segment was just way out there, but I liked it because they just sorta stuck with it and they keep things within their own world which I think is pretty cool.

-Jack Evans vs Drago was good, although I just don't have much interest in Drago. It could be a good series though. There was also the wacky spot with Evans taking like a corkscrew bump off of a like a punch of something.

-The Texano promo was cool as the guy went from being just there because of Alberto and then just a guy again to a Mexican that likes to kick ass and beat people up.

-Fenix vs Cuerno was good, and LU's gimmick matches are usually quite good. King Cuerno is probably my favorite wrestler in LU right now as he looks good, he's good in the ring, and he speaks English quite well too. They've also built both guys well as Cuerno is still champion, but now Fenix has defeated the guy who can challenge for the championship too so both guys look like good contenders.

-Joey Ryan as a sleezy cop is such a great role lol. Why Cortez Castro/Officer Reyes is trying to get Dario rather than Matanza who was the person who killed Bael is beyond me but oh well.

Good show, although the opener was pretty terrible
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote