View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 05:26 PM
Future Endeavored
WWE Women's Champion

LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default 90's Legion of Doom/Road Warriors- so much pop, so little production

Has there ever been an act that was so over with the fans, while producing so little? Now realize when I say "producing so little" I'm referring to the quality of their runs in the 1990's ONLY.

Obviously they earned their place in the 80's and are one of the greatest teams of all time. It's amazing how they stayed so over for so long after that. Their initial WWF run from 1990-92 was decent. They were booked as the top tag team, the fans went crazy for them, they had a title run. It probably didn't live up to the incredibly high expectations though. It was decent. Then it fizzled hard in '92.

After Animals injury problems resolved, they popped up in WCW in 96. Then they had their next WWF run in '97-98. The matches weren't that good, the feuds were underwhelming. Hawk in particularly really didn't even look like the physically imposing specimen that he used to.

But they stayed INCREDIBLY over. Fans consistently popped hard for them. I can't think of another act who stayed so over for so long after they were last great.