View Single Post
Old 03-10-2018, 04:31 AM
Million Dollar Champion

thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromGlasgow View Post
Personally I enjoyed Goldberg's return, His first win over Brock then his second over Kevin Owens were both unexpected, I agree because of his age and length of time away from the ring I also didn't expect much at Wrestlemania against Brock but they both actually had a good match, Would prefered to have seen his return go one or two more matches Goldberg vs Braun Strowman would be my pick and a win over Goldberg would have been a could start to Strowman's career.
His win over Kevin Owens was the most predictable shittyest piece of booking in 2017. The second he beat Lesnar, the rematch was happening, and the title would be in play
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote