View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 12:52 AM
R.I.P Mustang Sally :( :( :(
WWE European Champion

L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...

Rollins as a face is doing nothing for me whatsoever. Really bland.
After watching the 2k18 trailer, I would love him to go back into being a smart type heel and actually live up to the whole Architect character going forward.

Heck, when one thinks about it, the Shield was always out for itself and its sense of justice. Reigns is already a Tweener, Ambrose is crazy.. no reason for Rollins to be locked in as a bland face either. He was much more entertaining as a heel and that Trailer showed him perfectly, lMO.

As for Wyatt.. guy needs a face turn asap and a drop down the card to the IC title. Miz is current IC champion... WWE, take note.