View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 07:20 PM
Not really working as a
WWE Diva's Champion

Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi View Post
So Jordan is part of the Shield and Balor is now a heel?
Nothing suggested that. I actually am really enjoying the Jason Jordan development. It's just creative. The son getting opportunities, actually delivering good matches, but falling short on them and by casual luck he gets partnered with one of the top guys in the company and has the gold. However, he was never friends with him, he just believes he is, even though the group thinks he has an attitude and is spoiled and needs to chill and bring it.

It's relatable actually. We all know a Jason Jordan guy. Maybe you are a Jason Jordan.

Finn is just taking the piss of the spoiled lilttle brat. No heel. Even Reigns and Rollins kinda agreed.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote