View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 10:26 PM
Join WZCW because writing is hip
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...

Logan

For : Logan vs Eve vs Justin Cooper

Did I vote for you: No

But it was damn close. If Eve didn't have that part in the RP about Cooper then I was definitely slapping my vote down for a Logan voctory. What can a guy expect when you're in a triple threat match with two dominant writers/characters like them? And you could have won. This RP is the payoff of the whole Goldman/Logan storyline that's been building in.previous RPs and I loved it. It was like the season finale of a series and Logan got what he deserved even though it was heartbreaking for the character. You feel sorry for the guy that he made the wrong choices with Goldman/career over family and now he's going to have to repair that damage. Bravo!

That's what was bringing down past RPs IMO because it was all Goldman buildup, we really didn't get any insight to what Logan was feeling back then and they really did seem more like Richard Goldman RPs than Logan RPs.

I think going forward if you left a building up story out of it (Not saying get rid of a building, continuous story) but focus more on a single RP at a time with a strong Logan theme throughout then you will be successful.

After all, Logan should be THE STAR of the story and everyone else are the supporting characters.

Join WZCW now.

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote