View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 03:47 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Callie Clark - Matrix (Unscripted 2017 RP)

You were one of the runner's up in the prediction contest so I'll give you some feedback on your Unscripted RP.

Did I vote for you? Yes. You did a fantastic job of addressing Callie's concerns about the Mayhem stipulation. I also liked how you brought up the history between her sister and the match type. You just happened to come up against an RP that the majority liked better, when both were strong efforts and somebody had to lose. Speaking from experience it totally sucks when that happens. Be proud of this RP and know that you did get a vote from me.

I re-read the RP again twice and, honestly, nothing is coming to mind in the way of constructive criticism. You handled your NPC's well, wrote Becky well, and did good with Callie speaking about Tastic or the stipulations to the match. I wouldn't really have changed anything in the RP. It is one of your better ones and against any of a number of other contenders you probably would have won. My advice would be keep going with what you've been doing with Callie. She's your best character by far and I look forward to reading more. I hope this encourages you.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote