View Single Post
Old 12-17-2017, 04:12 PM
WWE European Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Kinda remember him from my childhood mostly from watching WCW during his Z-man phase and i remember him being a pretty decent wrestlers. Then i saw his stuff in WWE when he was teaming with Martel and i really did love them as a team. Too bad that he chicken out at the last minute on Martel's plan because he could have been a pretty strong babyface in WWE. But If you believe Rick Martel's story, Tom got cold feet and didn't want to split up the team and be the babyface in the feud so he just took his ball and left WWF.

In WCW, he got a pretty decent run but again, he had the look but had a charisma of a doorknob. As a kid, i did liked him mostly because he was a colorful character and could do stuff that back in the day, you would see often, but the sad fact is that he didn't want to stand out from the pack and he's became just another name in wrestling.

In the end, he will be miss and he another one that we loss at a very young age.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote