View Single Post
Old 12-09-2016, 07:48 PM
WZCW Elite Openweight Champion
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunaru View Post
Luckily for me, Takeover is the ONLY WWE I watch, but yeah. I was mostly just adding all the hours DD missed in his calculations. It was one thing when you only had the one PPV a month and then Takeover every three, but the inclusion of brand specific ppvs happening every two weeks now, as well as the Big 4 getting an extra hour tacked on, and it could easily be a source of burnout.
I didn't include Takeover's or the PPV's because they aren't weekly. Even when still including them.... My suggestion of only watching what you went and that you have time for, still applies. The only shows you "have" to watch as soon as you can are the main roster shows. NXT is on the Network so it's not going anywhere. Same goes for 205 Live. My last post was a typical week so let's do a typical month.

Week 1
Raw - 3 hours
Smackdown - 2 hours
NXT - 1 hour
205 Live - 1 hour

Week 2
Raw - 3 hours
Smackdown - 2 hours
Smackdown PPV - 2 to 3 hours
NXT - 1 hour
205 Live - 1 hour

Week 3
Raw - 3 hours
Smackdown - 2 hours
NXT - 1 hour
205 Live - 1 hour

Week 4
Raw - 3 hours
Raw PPV - 3 hours
Smackdown - 2 hours
NXT - 1 hour
205 Live - 1 hour

That's roughly 33 hours of content. In one month. If it was a Big 4 month you'd have a longer main roster PPV with an NXT Takeover, so let's estimate that at around 35 hours. No one HAS to watch all of this 100% live. I mentioned in my last post that I watch Raw and Smackdown back to back on wednesdays, that way I can fast forward past things I don't like as well as the commercials. I save more than an hour of time this way. Suddenly that 33-35 hours is knocked down significantly. It's more like 25 hours at that point. NXT takes less priority unless there is a Takeover that month, then I would make sure I was caught up. If I miss NXT or 205 Live for a couple of weeks it's not the end of the world. You only have to be on top of things for whatever major show is coming. Main roster PPV on its way? Be caught up on Raw and Smackdown. Not watching the night it airs helps a lot. Save it for a night you have time if watching it live is too much. As does saving NXT for the weekend if it comes down to it. NXT Takeover on the horizon? Make sure you've watched all the recent NXT's up to said Takeover show by that point. There's ways around it without getting burnt out and this is my preferred method. I'm caught up most of the time, have time to watch what I do want to see, and I'm not burnt out at all.

Now, if you were going to watch TNA or Lucha Underground also then that's more hours. I'm talking from a WWE point of view only since they are the only federation I currently watch. It's up to every person to decide for themselves how much they want to watch and if they get burnt out then prioritize and cut out one or more things that you are less interested in.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif