View Single Post
Old 12-08-2016, 08:45 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

It depends on how much spare time you have, but I fully understand feeling overwhelmed. There is a LOT of content out there.

Raw - 3 hours
Smackdown - 2 hours (Not including Talking Smack)
NXT - 1 hour
205 Live - 1 hour

That's 7 hours each week if you watch each show in its entirety. Then you have Talking Smack and all the WWE Network's shows whether that be old stuff like past PPV's or newer content such as Holy Foley. 7 hours is a lot for those of us who work full time and have other things going on, whatever your current season of life looks like. No one's forcing you to watch all of it. You should watch what you want to watch. If there's a match featuring wrestlers that you don't like or if you feel bored by the thought of seeing the match that's about to start, skip it. Watch the stuff you do like. I prefer to DVR Raw and Smackdown to watch later for that reason. Watching legitimately "live" is fun yes, but instead of the full 3 hours on monday for Raw I could DVR it then skip the stupid stuff as well as the commercials and suddenly a whole extra hour comes back that I can spend doing something else. 205 Live and NXT are on the Network so I save them for when I have the time to watch.

During different seasons of life you'll have different amounts of spare time. Back in the day we had Raw and Nitro on mondays. I'd watch Raw in one room while Nitro was being taped in the other room, which I'd watch afterwards. I didn't have any other major commitments outside of school back then. In college I had plenty of spare time so I had the time to watch Raw monday, WWE's ECW on tuesday, TNA Impact on thursday, and Smackdown on friday. I had the time for it. Today as an adult who works full time and is very involved at church, I don't have the time to devote all 7 hours to WWE each week. I have been watching Raw and Smackdown back to back in DVR'ed form on tuesdays or wednesdays. More spare time monday evening for me. Then I'll watch NXT and 205 Live on the Network during the weekend.

I don't watch any other federation at the moment. I gave up on TNA years ago, never was interested in ROH, and doubt I'd have the time for Lucha Underground but I've heard good things. I watch what I want, and what I have the time for. Wrestling is a hobby. It doesn't have to be a lifestyle when all we're doing is watching/reviewing it. So, watch what you like and what you have the spare time for. If that's all of the above, great. If it's just Smackdown and NXT, or even just another federation's show only, then do what works best for you. Then you won't feel as overwhelmed.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif