View Single Post
Old 12-07-2016, 10:30 AM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

I don't see it as a WWE bashing thread either. The OP wants to watch all the shows, but is sort of complaining that there are two many of them. Believe me I get it. Also understand that RAW and SD are aired live so if you miss it, you miss out. But my point still stands, you can always record them and watch them when you have some spare time.

If you fast forward through the commercial breaks and recaps, you can cut down a 3 hour RAW to about an hour or so. 205 Live is on the Network and can be viewed On Demand. I really don't see the point of the thread as JH said. The programs are put out there for your enjoyment, it up to the individual if they want to watch them all or not.