View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 12:11 AM
Knockout Champion

WWEIsLife2 is looking to come up from OCW...WWEIsLife2 is looking to come up from OCW...WWEIsLife2 is looking to come up from OCW...WWEIsLife2 is looking to come up from OCW...WWEIsLife2 is looking to come up from OCW...WWEIsLife2 is looking to come up from OCW...

As far as Russo's nonsense in WCW goes I think one of the biggest ones was turning Goldberg Heel at The Great American Bash 2000 (horrible Show by the way). Why in god's name he thought turning their biggest star into a hated Heel was a good idea I will never understand.

For some reason I kinda like nWo 2000 with Bret,Hall,Nash,Jarrett,Scott Steiner as I thought it had potential but injuries including Bret's retirement, Scott Hall being let go, and Steiner being a nutcase (I wanna say he was suspended for a bit) pretty much doomed it.

The New Blood had potential but it was a mess from the get go.

Plus there were some awful PPVs not to mention some bad Nitros too. One of the Nitros was the June 5th one before GAB with Russo in a Cage Match with Ric Flair where blood falls from the ceiling on Flair and Russo wins after surviving about 2-3 minutes in the Figure Four.

Great American Bash like I said and New Blood Rising are just all around bad Shows.

WWF/E & Wrestling Fan since 1990!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote