View Single Post
Old 01-29-2018, 08:02 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I know that Charlotte vs Ronda is a big hit, but I don't like it. Not yet. Why should Ronda face Charlotte at WM? It's early for that match. So, Ronda faces Flair, she has to win right? It's her first Wrestlemania, she's a big deal, she's supposed to be special. So you bring her in, you have to make her a champion.

And that's the reason I don't like the idea. If Ronda has a championship match at WM, she has to win! So, have her do something else at Wrestlemania instead. That way you have 3 women's matches: the 2 championship matches and 1 Rousey match.

WWE's biggest draws right now are: Sasha, Nia Jax, Bayley, Bliss, Asuka, Charlotte, Becky, Nikki and Rousey. Quite frankly, I have no idea how you fit all of them on the show.

From what they showed us, Ronda vs Flair will happen. The camera was zooming in on Charlotte all the time.

I think they should hold a women's battle royal at WM as well. I know that two battle royals are too much, but there's talent in there that deserves to be on the show. Then they'll have Ronda vs Flair and Asuka challenging for the RAW WC (I don't think she's getting Alexa Bliss though).

I think we're getting: Charlotte vs Rousey and Banks vs Asuka.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote