View Single Post
Old 01-29-2018, 07:17 AM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
Intercontinental Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

I questioned what she could do in a professional wrestling atmosphere but boy she is a natural. Her pointing at the WM sign was downright scary good.

That being said I'm curious about so much here even beyond what she is capable of doing. What is she really gonna do? How often will we see her? You would think that she is going to follow up last night with an appearance tonight but I haven't seen it promoted. I would imagine that she would bring in a bigger ratings pop than last week's Raw 25. Does she get physical before Mania? In a match? Is she getting Asuka, Bliss, or Charlotte? Do they put her in a multi woman or special type match to protect her? Is she really full time? What does full time even mean? She clearly has other stuff going on. Was the point of Sasha seemingly playing a heel last night so that Rousey can have a starter feud before WM with someone that can carry her to a presentable match?

And most importantly, was that really Hot Rod's leather jacket?