View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 03:33 AM
Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I wouldn't like them as a team anyway. I like both of them and think their tag team would be amazing but I can really see Kofi becoming a main eventer by the end of the year and R-Truth is great for an upper midcard jobber (to bring the likes of Rhodes etc over) and can even fill into the main event for awhile.

Plus this is just another stint WWE do every 3 months which is the most stupid thing. They bring down two upper mid cards or main eventers to hold onto the belts and help crediblize the belts then when they lose them they aren't to be heard or seen of again. Please stay or don't come at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistHulkHogan View Post
Khalifa tears dude. Tears flowing daddy. Only love. HH
sendpm.gif