View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 12:43 PM
Has Ascended
WWE Diva's Champion

Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via Skype™ to Aeon Mathix

It's nice to see Kevin Owens front and center in a high profile feud. He lost some steam after Goldberg beat him and even though the festival of friendship was outstanding, I felt his Jericho field fell flat close to WrestleMania as a lot of the animosity went away. It's Shane McMahon in a Hell in a Cell match so you know people are going to be watching which means nothing but good things for KO.

However after getting excited for various matches over the last few months only to be severly disappointed (Lesnar vs Strowman for instance), i'm not holding my breath on anything crazy happening in this match. Owens isn't going to be powerbombing off the top of the Cell or anything. It will be a solid street fight inside a Cell and should make Owens look good, unless they do the unthinkable and have Shane win.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote