View Single Post
Old 05-20-2016, 08:31 AM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

Something small that isn't given a ton of notice or time would be ideal in my opinion. I think a re-branded TV title would work because there are usually one or two jobber squashes per week on NXT that could be used for something a bit more interesting in my opinion. If you have somebody that you need to keep on TV but you know isn't going to be a star player, No Way Jose for instance, defending the TV title every week at least adds a new layer to the character and the show as a whole. Plus, we all saw how beautifully the US Open Challenge worked out. Could be the same type of scenario just with less time.

Than again, there's always that idea of, if it ain't broke don't fix it. NXT will probably need a shake-up eventually, maybe even by the end of the year, but as of now everything seems to be clicking.