View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 08:54 PM
WWE Women's Champion

johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Damn Real! View Post
But those are kind of two separate things, no? I get what you're saying — even from a Company perspective. Why put so much faith in junkies, in essence. But at the same time, especially for a company like TNA who are so often picking at the scraps left from other companies to fill out their roster, you have to believe in second chances and have a certain percentage of faith in them to do the job they claim they will.

In that sense, both Hardy's, even Jeff, have actually done really well by TNA. One thing I'll note for both of them is that no matter the interview, no matter why, they always plug the company they work for. Always. Whether it's just to thank them for giving them the creative freedom to do what they want to do (like when PeroxWhy?Gen releases a new album) or to go to bat for a cool-to-batter company, it's admirable and worth noting.

It speak to the inherent inferiority complex TNA and a number of its fans (myself included) operate with, which is why this type of thread might come off as "sure, but who cares?". Except that to them, to us, it does matter. We care. Because most people don't.
I applaud Matt Hardy for being a standup guy, and TNA doesn't have many. You've got a good point there.

"Will there be a Bound For Glory in 2011, post-Hogan?" That is my question about TNA.

January 4, 2010. Welcome to the TNApocalypse.
sendpm.gif