View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 10:19 AM
What's the craic?
WWE European Champion

FitFinlay4Life is getting some looks on Smackdown...FitFinlay4Life is getting some looks on Smackdown...FitFinlay4Life is getting some looks on Smackdown...FitFinlay4Life is getting some looks on Smackdown...FitFinlay4Life is getting some looks on Smackdown...FitFinlay4Life is getting some looks on Smackdown...FitFinlay4Life is getting some looks on Smackdown...FitFinlay4Life is getting some looks on Smackdown...FitFinlay4Life is getting some looks on Smackdown...FitFinlay4Life is getting some looks on Smackdown...FitFinlay4Life is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I saw some of Hogan's interviews during his TNA tenure - for someone who pushed for the company to become the next WCW, it was noticeable how little he mentioned the company when said push failed so spectacularly.

As to Hardy - both Jeff and Matt appear to have done a great job turning their lives around; mayhap fatherhood helped them grow up and it is nice to see the likes of them and Kurt still promote the TNA brand irrespective of the rumours.

Something I am curious about though is Bound For Glory - I believe that some of the talent appearing in the last set of tapings might not be with the company by the time BFG comes around. Where would they fit in with the PPV? Product wise, with the exception of the Hernandez fiasco, Impact has been good for quite some time - it would be nice to see a logical PPV after the last two missteps.